Mcafee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to come into the thread with nothing to offer if i could i would but just thought id point out couple of thing and just to make sure your aware(im sure you are smart anof tho)

But not too sure if this is 'in the rule book' so to say,
Sharing and dunno if it would fall under 'illegal' like P2P but yeah anyways you'll see :)

Also if you do get the Anti virus you wanted be aware as what could be with them...like spyware and all the nastys, im sure thats not what you want!
Do a scan aswell dont forget to be comp safe :p !

<god i sound like a dork :eek: >

SLIPKNOTN21 said:
Does any one use mcafee?

mcafee firewall
mcafee virusscan
mcafee spam killer
mcafee privacy protector

If any one uses those can you please youse www.yousendit.com to send me the latest version of mcafee firewall and mcafee virus scan please

my email is natej315@gmail.com

Thank You very much

yes, i use mcafee and as far as i know, it is not free, and should not be shared.
don't be afraid to pay for something that's good, or soon there won't be anything good left to pay for.

like burton said,,,just get AVG....there are free ones out there if that's what you need.

Yer he is right, download AVG as that is good, but i did download mine for free and it works 100% :D I get 2 updates a day etc... firewall antivirus etc.... :D

AVG or Kaspersky are your best bet. I used mcafee for years but on more recent versions its a real resource hogger. I had AVG and Kaspersky recommended on another forum. I chose Kaspersky and it runs like a charm :D

you see all that mcafee software i have all of it but i just need the latest version of the virus scan and firewall ive allreay got all fo this lol, no offense but i hate avg

The reson why your McAfee was a resource sucker is due to the fact your pc was quite probaly crap. I run Microsoft money, McAfee Security center with antivirus firewall and spamkiller, nVidia Video Setting thing, Windows Blinds, WinZip and msn mess. then in the back back grount i have more.... would you like me to cary on? Im also running usely 4 IE Brouses, PhotoShop, Dreemwaver, Music i the back ground, Warez and some others, and i have no problem :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom