Managing user accounts from different paritioned drives?

rootkit1

Beta member
Okay, so my hard drive is split into a C drive(the main one) and an F drive(since they share the same amount of space). On the C drive, there is an account that has administrator powers. On the F drive, there is also an account with administrator powers and an account with limited powers. The administrator accounts on both drives share the same name. What I want to know is: is there a way to manage the user accounts(specifically create a new account and delete the old limited account) on the F drive from the account on the C drive?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for taking your time to read this.

I can delete any account on my computer even if im trying to delete an admin account. If you are logged into one of your admin accounts by going to My Computer->The Drive :)F)-> Documents and Settings-> User

and your in, you can delete/ or just manage whats on those accounts.

I hope i answered your question.

I can manage the documents but I want to delete and create accounts as a whole similar to how you would on the control panel(although when I do use the control panel it only shows the accounts on the C drive, not the F drive).

Back
Top Bottom