Malwarebytes

bluenose1940

In Runtime
I thought that I had downloaded/installed a free version of Malwarebytes but, I keep getting a message that my version has time expired and is no longer valid. The actual message reads "Trial Expired"

Can I get a genuine FREE VERSION of this software that will not expire and, can anyone provide me with a link please.

Many thanks.

Looks like MBAM has changed their setup. The free version is by default a trial of the premium version. According to majorgeeks.com it reverts back to the free version after the 14 day trial period.

every free antivirus/antimalware app seems to have a lifecyle, and towards the end it becomes bloated, useless shareware and possibly malware itself. Malware-bytes is just slowly moving closer to the end of it's cycle.

OOPPss wrong info there let me check BRB.

Okay got it. It's a new veresion and thay have made the "free" version even harder to find. You have run Malwarebytes then click on the settings tab down the left ahnd side. then click the "My Account" tab and then you should see an entry that says " "deactivate premium trial" click that and it warns you that you will be reverting to the free trial and click OK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom