Looking for a Brute Force Attack program...

wamumor

Beta member
I am looking for a solid Brute Force Attack program that will recover my lost password on my old gaming forums. The only brute force attack programs I can find are for MS doc and zip files, but they won't recover any sort of online passwords, such as a gaming forum. Can someone please give me a link to something that will do so please?

wamumor said:
I am looking for a solid Brute Force Attack program that will recover my lost password on my old gaming forums. The only brute force attack programs I can find are for MS doc and zip files, but they won't recover any sort of online passwords, such as a gaming forum. Can someone please give me a link to something that will do so please?

Brute force usually doesnt work on modern sites.

However, I do recomend Brutis for attacking websites :D

It does have the "Forgot your password?" link, however my name on forums is connected to an inactive email address. The site itself is pretty inactive aswell, though theres an occiasonal post or two. Someone mentioned Brutis, I haven't heard of it before. Any chance for a link to it or a link to a program like it?

wamumor said:
It does have the "Forgot your password?" link, however my name on forums is connected to an inactive email address. The site itself is pretty inactive aswell, though theres an occiasonal post or two. Someone mentioned Brutis, I haven't heard of it before. Any chance for a link to it or a link to a program like it?

google

but it will probably be easier just to contact the site admin. And brute forcing doesn't always work, well it does but it can take ages.

If inactive why do you feel so compelled to recover a lost account? Doesn't add up to me. If you want a program for your miscellaneous uses go use a search engine as we aren't here to provide hacks for you. Being brand new and all and starting your first two posts off with a "password recovery" topic doesn't inspire much trust either.

RewtGuy said:
Being brand new and all and starting your first two posts off with a "password recovery" topic doesn't inspire much trust either.

I'm new to the forum but if you search my posts, you will find that I've been pretty helpful. However, soon as i get rep, someone neg reps me...looozers

systeq said:
I'm new to the forum but if you search my posts, you will find that I've been pretty helpful. However, soon as i get rep, someone neg reps me...looozers

I gave you some positive rep because you know what you're talking about, for the main part at least.

lol good luck in finding one

some cretin tried to hack seti's acc using one of these gypsies... pity was it didnt work lol

just wait until im sober again... then the queen's english will make a return !1

Back
Top Bottom