Logging On, forgotten password....

Xylem101 said:
uhh..is there a possible way to log onto ur computer if u forgot ur password,...and i dont only mean ur account password..i mean..ur account and ur ADMIN password (the hidden "Adminstrator").....lol ( yea i know this is screwage but any help would be appreciated..)

oh and btw..it is still possible to acess the comp through a guest account...
Thanks
dude1234 is right to query your request, & it is the duty of all members to be cautious, yours maybe a legit plea for help, but we mods are very suspicious because we are getting a lot of newcomers lately making similar posts, can you provide a link to check that this your computer that you're speaking of, possibly to your parents or school?

Nope a freaking BANNER that everyone can see up at the top, right of the computer forums logo where that other banner is... it should flash too to catch people's attention.

yeah typically it's just the new users posting this kinda stuff. rarely do you see someone with 100+ posts asking. i'm sure there's some and their posts might not be legit either.

it's funny people would rather come here, risk getting flamed and just wasting time when you can go to google and find tons of resources on the topic. i guess majority of people never learnt to STFW, GIYF or RTFM

search the fu**ing web
google is your friend
read the fu**ing manual

gotta love people who ask for help when their issue is clearly resolved in documentation... freakin' noobs.

RewtGuy said:
Nope a freaking BANNER that everyone can see up at the top, right of the computer forums logo where that other banner is... it should flash too to catch people's attention.

yeah typically it's just the new users posting this kinda stuff. rarely do you see someone with 100+ posts asking. i'm sure there's some and their posts might not be legit either.

it's funny people would rather come here, risk getting flamed and just wasting time when you can go to google and find tons of resources on the topic. i guess majority of people never learnt to STFW, GIYF or RTFM

search the fu**ing web
google is your friend
read the fu**ing manual

gotta love people who ask for help when their issue is clearly resolved in documentation... freakin' noobs.
Your posts, whilst obviously attempting to straighten this mess of a thread, do not help matters by you ranting like this, either calm down, or stop posting here :mad:

Brookfield said:
dude1234 is right to query your request, & it is the duty of all members to be cautious, yours maybe a legit plea for help, but we mods are very suspicious because we are getting a lot of newcomers lately making similar posts, can you provide a link to check that this your computer that you're speaking of, possibly to your parents or school?
lol i already said that i figured it out already..lol...n ext time i ll make it more clear that its a legal cause..lol

Back
Top Bottom