Logging On, forgotten password....

Xylem101

Solid State Member
uhh..is there a possible way to log onto ur computer if u forgot ur password,...and i dont only mean ur account password..i mean..ur account and ur ADMIN password (the hidden "Adminstrator").....lol ( yea i know this is screwage but any help would be appreciated..)

oh and btw..it is still possible to acess the comp through a guest account...
Thanks

Sounds like you are trying to get into a computer that isnt yours... Doesnt sound legimete at all.

Illegal activites and hacking talk is against the forum rules, please read the forum rules.

ok you should of made it clear it was your own pc xylem. jamie oliver you shouldnt have jumped to conclusions :D

lol...my bad...haha........i guess im not used to this forum thas all..i ll get used to it though....but i like how they take such strict precautious against hacking activities ..thats my kind of place ;) ;) ;)

its because if microsoft or some random spy were to come on here and find people promoting illegal activities then we would all be screwed. we also do it because its the way of the forum. how can you get locked out your own pc anyway? i always use the same password and never forget it lol

ud be surpirised....... i have like at least 15 Different passwords.. lol (there is something even weirder then this that happened to my friend..i ll post it up later thought..i m too lazy rite now..)

I think we should have a banner. It's your responsability to remember your password not ours to get it back. It'd save us a lotta trouble.

Back
Top Bottom