Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Cyber Safety and Computer Security
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 12:55 AM   #71
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to jac006
Default Re: know any good proxy's?

lol. well there it is. 15000. seriously sticky it while ur at it. but they wont. i kno they wont. already told me. but still... lol.

Old 04-25-2005, 10:59 PM   #72
Golden Master

bet its 16000 sometime on wednesday... lol. serioulsy... how many people are this desparate? cmon... somebody answer... whats makes people so desperate to do this? ah well. impatient i guess....

Old 04-26-2005, 04:13 AM   #73
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to george Send a message via Yahoo to george

This is riddiculous. We have had about 15500 people look at it and it has a five star rating. This thread has maybe one helpful link and not much else. Well this is starting to get stupid.
Old 04-26-2005, 04:35 PM   #74
Golden Master

i know.... isnt that hilarious? its because of those stupid people that go on google and type in "good proxys" (spelled wrong too... its proxies...) and then they go "oh, that looks good." and so they click on it. but cmon. the link is good, you have to admit. when i had to check my email at school (which is blocked) i used it and i got a lotta work done. so it isnt that bad. and now i can really comprehend the amount of desperate people out there.
Old 04-26-2005, 05:57 PM   #75
Solid State Member

u can use telnet
Old 04-27-2005, 05:31 AM   #76
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to george Send a message via Yahoo to george

because I can't access any bit of the network on the comps in my school exept the my docs and the intranet (the school internet) does anyone know a proxy website where you put a website address in a box on the website and it goes through the intranet undetected and I can get on what I want. I know there are some.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:32 AM   #77
Solid State Member

Hey guys I just thought to tell yah, why ya guys get sooooooo many veiws is cause over here in VA, one of the grl's here found out if we click on the link to Ultrareach we could access it. So...yah...HALF of our skool is on here but lately it hasn't been working.

anyway alot of the links you put down...well...100% of them are blocked over here and I dont know how to use a proxy, if someone could help me that would be wonderful.

but yah, now on the only time that link works ish on our Imac's but I need to find something for the dell's. any feeling free ta help a grl in need here?
Old 04-27-2005, 10:51 AM   #78
Solid State Member

Cool Re: know any good proxy's?

i did ue=se one at my school called www.behidden.com but the admins blocked and all these ones you lot have surrgested are blocked and when i search google for ip list there all blocked to. i need help to by pass the admins and get on the proper websites, u get me
Old 04-27-2005, 11:52 AM   #79
Solid State Member

what they probbly did (and what they do to us) is block the words to the site. like for example I want to search are ultrareach.net the skool made it where is blocks the word ultrareach in ALL different ways on typeing it.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:03 PM   #80
Solid State Member

Send a message via MSN to Scarlet Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzzyBeast
Hey guys I just thought to tell yah, why ya guys get sooooooo many veiws is cause over here in VA, one of the grl's here found out if we click on the link to Ultrareach we could access it. So...yah...HALF of our skool is on here but lately it hasn't been working.

anyway alot of the links you put down...well...100% of them are blocked over here and I dont know how to use a proxy, if someone could help me that would be wonderful.

but yah, now on the only time that link works ish on our Imac's but I need to find something for the dell's. any feeling free ta help a grl in need here?
HAHA! That was me.

Closed Thread