I want to know why I am being hacked

Do the pfirewall.log files mean anything at all?
I talk to a friend on msn messenger alot and I have a copy of his pfirewall.log file over a two day period. I have put both my log file in a program from 2bright sparks and his log file into the program. It comes up that I have 10 connections to his IP address to his IP address. On his log file it says he has nearly 4000 connections from my IP to his IP, over the same period of time.

you'd probably find that his firewall is logging packets as well as connections.

so it shows much more activity.

if you want to try and find out who it is if it isn't a virus try a program called ip trace and enter the address in the field to serch a possible location of the offender

yeah it is actually a few years old it should be closed as you arent allowed to bring old threads up

i live in melbourne, australia, i am young but i am a computer whizz and i know a lot about computers. first off, download NoAdware 5.0 this has FAST scans and can find almost EVERY infection you will have. PM me once you have completed the scan and get a list of infections.

Back
Top Bottom