I stole information from Yahoo...

What, crazy, thats good! Down with Linux! All Hail Microsoft! Down with Macintosh! All Hail Microsoft! Down with Linux! All Hail Microsoft!

If you don't stop I will not come to this forum anymore. Because your stupidness of liking microshit.

Stop the pulldowns then. It's fucking stupid. It's like we're little children fighting over a toy.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! Touchet! You can like Linux, I can like Microsoft! But you shouldn't leave the Forum! You're half the fun!

DevilHack said:
Stop the pulldowns then. It's fucking stupid. It's like we're little children fighting over a toy.

I thought that come back was very mature of me; I have stopped the Linux Microsoft thing - it is getting a bit old now (although the winner is obvious!) and I am heavily out numbered at about 1 to 700! I'm ok with ending it there.

See there you go again with your immature 'insults' so i'll be seeing you. Or not.

Bye ComputerForums

There were no immature insults in there? If I have insulted you honour then I am sorry for it; as I meant no offence. It just write in a very sarcastic tone. I hope you don't leave because of a misinterpretation.

Back
Top Bottom