Originally Posted by kb-resq
I owe you (and Microsoft) a debt of gratitude. I followed your suggestion and downloaded that Microsoft Antisypware Beta program and it seems to have fixed everything. Next I ran AdAware SE and Spybot just for giggles, and now I can run Internet Explorer again.
Prior to all of this I started using the Firefox browser as suggested by virus_killer. I like it better that IE, so I thinks I'll keep using that.
Thanks for your suggestions as well, I was wondering how to disable that problem reporting to Microsoft!!
AOL Instant messaging works again as well.
Life is good again!!
I know this is old but i forgot to answer one question....
To turn off that annoying error message thing, that say's it will send it to Microsoft ....What a joke.
To turn this annoinying bugger off, just click start/ right click my computer/ click advanced/ then click ERROR REPORTING
once there put a check mark in the box that say's disable error reporting, but put a check in the box that say's but notify me if a critical error occurs.