You can create a Windows password reset disk to reset your password. Follow this 5 easy steps:
1. Enter a computer that can link to Internet. Download Windows Password Reset Tool
and install the software on that computer.
2. Run the software and create windows password reset disk by follow the instructions.
3. Eject the created CD/DVD and insert it into the locked computer.
4. Reboot the locked computer (it's necessary for you to change your locked computer's BIOS setting to make it boot from CD drive) and then follow the instructions to reset Account password.
5. Now login Windows and set a new password.