How do I report this jerk?

Classic , he knows a friend that knows a different friend who has a cousin that is high ranking in the goverment :rolleyes: ....He can't do anything just let it go.

I was in a worse situation, with a stalker/hater, the person even retrieved information about me to prove that he had some power, but he did not do anything.

I doubt that that person is going to do anything moodygirl.

I've had some jerk try to get my IP before, didn't work though. I knew this person was up to something so whenever I would make contact with them on the internet, I would just hide my IP using a program called HideMyIP and it worked, they thought I lived in Cuba, Korea, and a bunch of other places :) I eventually got tired of that person's BS so I just blocked the IP from my firewall, set the email so it will just put it on the spam folder, and I blocked them on yahoo so I don't have to deal with them anymore.

Ah, thanks for the suggestion about HideMyIP, maybe I can feel safer now :)

I've been getting many scares from hackers...:S

Do you have an IM Troy?

rakedog said:
AntiVirus is for noobs who don't know how to keep their computers clean. I have ran my WinXP box for years without a single Anti-Virus or firewall (besides the default windows one) and I've never had a virus/spam/spyware attack on my computer.
I usually keep my antivirus running, but I use Windows Firewall right now because I'm too lazy to download zonealarm on this dialup connection, but if you go on the dark side of the internet a firewall (and antivirus) is essential.

It's always useful to have one, especially if you run Internet Explorer; with ActiveX blocking off, and visit the 'underground' sites for serials and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom