How do I hack with the hackee's permission?

dstebbins

Baseband Member
When I call my computer manufacturer for tech support, they have software at their disposal that allows them to see everything on my desktop and even manipulate the cursor and type things into my desktop, remotely. I can override their software at any time I want. My mouse will ALWAYS override their mouse; my keyboard will ALWAYS override their keyboard, and I can arbitrarily close down the software on my end if I don't like what they're doing.

In fact, they can't even get in in the first place without my permission. Once I give them my IP address, they'll actually send me the invitation; I have to accept the invitation in order for them to do that.

Can someone help me find that kind of software? Where I ask for the IP address of the person I'm chatting with, and, if he or she trusts me, he or she can allow me to manipulate their computer however I see fit. This is perfect for long-distance pen pals who trust each other to help with computer issues, but can't accurately communicate the problems they are having.

You cannot use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to computers running Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic N, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
Strange, I have Vista Home Premium, and I have been remotely connected many times.

Back
Top Bottom