How can i break proxy at school?

bubba13

Beta member
topic^^ its a symantec proxy. i dont know too much about computers sooo if you could go step by step that would be awesome!!! thx

no chance symantec are the best .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... use a CGI Proxy (web based)

Whats with the page length. The way i'm veiwing it it takes about ten minutes to scroll long ways

george said:
Whats with the page length. The way i'm veiwing it it takes about ten minutes to scroll long ways

It's because of technoman's post, but it does it on this here Reply screen too.

EDIT: fixed when I tried to edit this post.

Back
Top Bottom