Help: Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

jimmy474

Beta member
Hi,

I need your help. My website <<Deleted>> is listed by Google as a dangerous site that may harm your computer. The problem is that I don't know how to fix the problem. I have looked through the code to see any suspicious code but cannot see anything suspicious.

I'd appreciate if someone perhaps has experience with this sort of thing. See warning message below!

Thanks,
Jimmy

---------------------------

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!
Suggestions:
Return to the previous page and pick another result.
Try another search to find what you're looking for.
Or you can continue to <<Deleted>> at your own risk. For detailed information about the problems we found, visit Google's Safe Browsing diagnostic page for this site.

For more information about how to protect yourself from harmful software online, you can visit StopBadware.org.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google's Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Advisory provided by GOOGLE

Judging by what the google thing said, your site is infecting computers with the anti-virus 2009 virus. You are not hosting it, which means it's one of your External Links.

Best thing to do is to contact google and see what can be done.

For the safety of the members here, I deleted the urls.

Back
Top Bottom