HELP me PLEASE

Gamer07

Solid State Member
first off im sorry if this is in the wrong category.
Ok, I will start from the beginning.
A few days ago I was on the internet and got a Warning that my computer was infected. The program was called Advanced virus remover.
I googled it and found that it was a trick to get you to purchase there product. So I found a bunch of sites on how to remove it. Im pretty sure I got it out of my computer but after running all my virus/spyware progarms, and booting my computer back up, I got my wallpaper, no icons and a box that said:
Personalized Settings: Setting up personalized settings for
RUNDLL32IEDKCS32. BrandIE4signup.
So I goggled this and found that this is part of Windows operating system.
So i figured that I would try to run my windows xp cd for a fix. So after running the cd, the Personalized settings box was gone, but still no icons or start menu. So I started my computer in safe mode and ran Ad-aware, avast antivirus, Malwarebytes, Spybot-search and destroy, and Ultra wincleaner. After all that I rebooted my computer and all my icons are back but cant click on anything. This is where im stuck. I know my mouse and keyboard are working. I cant post my Hijack this screen as im using my laptop to post this, but dont see anything unusual when i scan my computer with it.
Please help me as im about to throw my computer out my window.
Also I cant get my Windows Security center to start?
Thanks.

Ok that worked and everything seems to be back to normal except in control panel there is no windows security icon. Any ideas way this would be?

Back
Top Bottom