Help with getting around school server?

Again, its not really to do anything. I run portable Firefox, portable Blender, even portable Ubuntu on school computers. I'm not trying to get around the system to mess with anything, i can do all of that from Ubuntu. I just want to get around to system, well, just to say that i did it.

I just want to get around to system, well, just to say that i did it.

I can COMPLETELY empaphise with that. I'm the same, the fact that something is meant to be secure often eggs me on to try and prove that it's not.

But the whole challenge with doing that sort of thing is that you work things out on your own. If I said a bunch of things that might or might not work and one of them did, you couldn't really claim the credit could you? ;)

At my school they were using openDNS. All I had to do was change the DNS specified in XP and I could go on any site I wanted. Or you could just use the firefox addon foxyproxy and go through a codeen server.

But the whole challenge with doing that sort of thing is that you work things out on your own. If I said a bunch of things that might or might not work and one of them did, you couldn't really claim the credit could you? ;)

Yea, i understand what you are saying. I guess I will try to figure it out on my own, thanks for the help guys!

Back
Top Bottom