hacking

Well actually you do not have to become a member.. There are ways to post as anonymous. Remember tricking the server!

Lol! See, this is why you're a Hacker and I'm not - you think of a quite way to annoy people - see me, I would sign on, spend 10 minutes Posting rampantly and move on to sign on again! You do all of that in Seconds!

Well actually it would have to be targated to a certain type of forum, like PHPBB so it knows where the login is, the posting, etc.

DevilHack said:
Well actually you do not have to become a member.. There are ways to post as anonymous. Remember tricking the server!
I would very much like to hear these!

Heres an example:

You ---> Site(s) <--- You

This is a DoS attack, and if it gets too weak you can enter in as the administrator and allow guest posts to where you can spam all you want. This is done in atleast three seconds. Easy enough? Keep a proxy because there are logs for everything..

Hm! Anyone got any 98 Win SE key? I've had a generator but it got all screwy.....

DevilHack, Is Fatal Excpection a team for wargames?

At0m1x said:
Hm! Anyone got any 98 Win SE key? I've had a generator but it got all screwy.....

You mean the registration code? I'm sure I could find one somewhere in this dump :)

At0m1x said:

DevilHack, Is Fatal Excpection a team for wargames?
Umm, no, thats illegal.

David Lindon said:
Umm, no, thats illegal.

Fair point Dave ... but what isn't illegal nowadays? As a Linux user ... you of all people should know the greatness of getting 99% of Linux Distros for free (that 1% being Suse, of course) ... Are you honestly telling me that you have not done one illegal thing in your life? I'm sure you have. Hell, everything evolving around Microsoft is illegal nowadays. Taking your shut down button on Win XP and placing it as desktop button is illegal. Just downloading one, single, solitary song from the internet for free is illegal. Copying music CD's is illegal ... so is copying DVD's. And you have not done ONE of those in your life on the internet? You don't have ONE copy of an OS that you have to pay for? You don't have one illegal copy of a CD? Or DVD?

I think you get my point Dave ... With all due respect, I'll admit. It is illegal. But at the same time, it is saving a (reasonably active) member from having to pay an extra $50 or whatever just to reinstall Win 98. ;)

Rocker said:
I think you get my point Dave ... With all due respect, I'll admit. It is illegal. But at the same time, it is saving a (reasonably active) member from having to pay an extra $50 or whatever just to reinstall Win 98. ;)

No! It isn't! Windows cannot loose that money! It needs that money for further updating ('98 for about another year! Moo-Ha-Ha-Ha!) further work on Longhorn and such like! ;) Lol!

Would it not just be easier to future proof the thing and install 2000 or even XP? I have a Gold-Code for XP Pro - if you have the CD? I would send the '98 Code but I fear I have lost it! Haven't used it for ages.

Back
Top Bottom