hacking

DevilHack said:
I hate having the avatar header "junior member".

Lol, not for too long! I'm personally very happy with my Senior Member Badge! Unless you pronounce it wrong - at which point I sound like a Mexican Man by the name of Member. 'Hello, my name is Senor Member, I want some Chilli Pepper, Ondely! Ondely!' Lol - but thats enough of my racial slurs!

I want ramonesrock to stay on here too! We were talking a bit about Novartic without mentioning his name - he may have got the wrong end of the stick!

DevilHack said:

I must admit I didn't believe that was a word! But given the choice between 'Having unlimited or universal power, authority, or force; all-powerful.' as Omnipotent or 'Having total knowledge; knowing everything,' as Omniscious I'd have to go with being Omnipotent! Simply because that goes hand in hand with All-Knowingness along with other things! Including the ability to become invisible and go into a girls' changing room! Which I think would be rather interesting! :D

You learn something new everyday!
"Including the ability to become invisible and go into a girls' changing room! Which I think would be rather interesting!"
Rather good!

Back
Top Bottom