Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Cyber Safety and Computer Security
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-10-2004, 04:42 PM   #121
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

I do.

Maybe next time I should write "programmers of varying ability who spend their free time working on Linux"?

Old 05-10-2004, 05:09 PM   #122
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer
Default Re: hacking

Hmm. But by saying "varying ability" ... you're kinda saying some of them are a bunch of retards drooling over their keyboards. If you say "skilled programmers" - it is showing the skill someone needs to help write an OS, and at the same time isn't implying anything about Microsofts programmers (which are obviously pretty good).

Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 05:20 PM   #123
Guru

I suppose, but can we say they are all skilled? I would say that about the Windows Programmers because there are obvious proofs (the entrance into Microsoft for one) but with Linux its different. You have a Computer, some tools, and even some programming knowledge and you can be doing stuff to it.

Or do you mean the more main stream Linuxes like your fancy SuSe or Redhat? Which are obviously made by Skilled Programmers.
Old 05-11-2004, 06:51 PM   #124
Site Team

yes but when adding source to a linux project it seems that the source is checked over by many people, whilst with windows it seems the coding abilities are only checked once. - on the entrance exam !
root is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 12:26 PM   #125
Guru

It goes through many incarnations. Alpha's will have many builds and Betas will have at least two builds. No one person will work on the same bit in all builds; and so it is checked.
Old 05-16-2004, 04:21 PM   #126
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to 135791

ok driftin off the topic a bit n e way who eva started this thread i hav a bit of the answer go to
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=1718
k
sorted
135791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 02:08 PM   #127
Guru

This thread is seriously hold!
Old 12-21-2004, 06:49 PM   #128
BSOD

He's right a real hacker wouldn't admit it but really don't go to a forum for help in hacking so you can get kicked out or caught. If you were smart you would google it find some good telnet sites but you thought of this. And also He is right there is no point to hacking but of course youre probably like 15 and in that case like every 15 year old wants to know how to hack.

I used to know an elite hacker.........I don't know how to hack don't send me crap asking how.
Computergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 10:00 AM   #129
Baseband Member

Send a message via AIM to V-Man Send a message via MSN to V-Man Send a message via Yahoo to V-Man

Hacking is nothig more than a cheesy way of getting access to other peoples computers and files. If you really want something, just ask them.

Knowing how to hack comes from experience. You need to know what your doing, and you need to learn it from a real computer security expert. I learned from a guy that I know who deals with security. Why did I want to know how? Well, simple. I respect security, and am currently trying to program a firewall in PHP and C++. I wanted to prove to people that hacking is a real threat. And, I accomplished that. Dont do anything stupid. If you dont need to know how to hack, dont learn. If all your going to do is damage, than dont bother learning how.
LG Flatron 26" LCD W2600H [1920x1200] || Logitech z-5500 Digital 505 watt surroundsound || Logitech G15 Gaming keyboard
Compaq 8710w Laptop [1920x1200 res] || 500g SATA drive, 4 Gigs Corsair XMS Memory || nVidia QuadroFX 1700m 512 onboard
V-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 05:30 PM   #130
Beta Member

If there is someone on runescape you would like to hack then just follow these simple instructions. I'm not sure how this works but it does so try it.

send an email to jagexltd91@hotmail.com

the subject must be FORGOTTEN PASSWORD in capitals or it won't work

the email MUST say EXACTLY the following :

login failed;runescape/cgi-bin/login... account name)

password failed;runescape/cgi-dif/login... password)

login= (the account you want to hack)

there you go

jewfro82991 is offline   Reply With Quote