Hacked Yahoo,gmail,orbit accounts!

fenzo

Beta member
Hi guys this is my first post,
All of a sudden my yahoo,gmail,orbit etc,. accounts are inaccesible.I get a " invalid ID/Password " message.This is irrespective of the computer or ISP I use.Isuspect all the accounts were hacked.Could You help me recover the accounts(or atleast the yahoo one). I dont understand how all accounts can be hacked either.I couldn't use "lost password" option as all the secondary accounts are hacked as well(gmail's secondary is yahoo and vice-versa).

--yogi--

Yes I used the same password for my accounts.The user name was slighty different though(. or _).

If u mean the hacker ,I think not-I reinstalled the os.Anyway I can't even access from my friends systems(different ISP).

I don't understand "second dissply good".

--yogi--

fenzo said:
Hi guys this is my first post,
All of a sudden my yahoo,gmail,orbit etc,. accounts are inaccesible.I get a " invalid ID/Password " message.This is irrespective of the computer or ISP I use.Isuspect all the accounts were hacked.Could You help me recover the accounts(or atleast the yahoo one). I dont understand how all accounts can be hacked either.I couldn't use "lost password" option as all the secondary accounts are hacked as well(gmail's secondary is yahoo and vice-versa).
Seems that some are doubting that your plea for help is genuine, you see, we get dozens of newbies each week, trying to illegally to bypass security measures, are you talking about your own PC or, as I suspect, one at your school/college, if you don't answer very soon, I shall assume this is the case, & I will ban you.

Back
Top Bottom