Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Cyber Safety and Computer Security
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
BSOD

Default This Guy Stole My Xbl Xboxlive Account Help Me Plz?

Hello can anyone help me 2 get back my xbl xboxlive account this guy stole my xboxlive account. i gave my email and password by mistake and he changed my windows live id (email) so i cant recover my gamertag now. im trying 2 recover it back and it says windows live id invalid or something like that. if anyone can please help me out message me back ty. my xboxlive account is kiddbricks add me if u got xboxlive and look at bio. please get my xboxlive account back (kiddbricks) if u can hack my account back or manage 2 change the email sumhow my email 4 my account kiddbricks is kiddbricks@hotmail.com password is killer24 but he changed email i think. so i cant recover my gamertag now.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to burn420 Send a message via Yahoo to burn420
Default Re: This Guy Stole My Xbl Xboxlive Account Help Me Plz?

...Seriously dude... Talk to Microsoft... Otherwise... good luck... That was royally stupid... Also if you are paying monthly or credit card... Then you will be able to get it back

Old 03-03-2009, 09:49 PM   #3
Omnipotent One

Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster

You need to contact Microsoft about this.

Here's their support email form: https://support.xbox.com/support/en/...ilsupport.aspx
Old 03-03-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

Talk to microsoft about it or something. BTW, this looks fishy to me as the original poster sent me a PM with his post in it and I'm sure I'm not the first person this has happened to.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:41 AM   #5
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy View Post
Talk to microsoft about it or something. BTW, this looks fishy to me as the original poster sent me a PM with his post in it and I'm sure I'm not the first person this has happened to.
I got a pm too, weird, what makes it even weirder is that I don't play on or even own a 360...

anyway, that was was just colossally stupid, if you can't abide by the number one rule in computing and finance then you have no business on a computer period, what's next...? giving out your parents' banking logins and passwords...? Jeebus...

and it's hard to prove someone "stole" something if you voluntarily give it to them...
MY INTARDNET BEAST ■ Antec 300 ■ Q6600 B3, 2.8GHz @ 1.325v ■ MSI X48C Platinum ■ Kingwin XT-1264 ■ Visiontek HD 4870 512MB ■ 4x1GB Transcend aXeRam DDR3-1800 @ 1400MHz ■ WD Raptor (160GB) ■ Western Digital (250GB) ■ Samsung (640GB) ■ Seagate (500GB) ■ WD Caviar Green (1TB) ■ OCZ ProXStream 1kw ■ Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum ■ JVC HA RX900 ■

ME ■ I am bald and my head is lumpy...fear me ■
Old 03-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #6
j03
~~~~~~~~

Send a message via MSN to j03

Quote:
Originally Posted by wol-va-rine View Post
I got a pm too, weird, what makes it even weirder is that I don't play on or even own a 360...

anyway, that was was just colossally stupid, if you can't abide by the number one rule in computing and finance then you have no business on a computer period, what's next...? giving out your parents' banking logins and passwords...? Jeebus...

and it's hard to prove someone "stole" something if you voluntarily give it to them...
This person contacted me on MSN about it... thing is, I had had him on my contact list for like two years! What are the chances...?
Old 03-07-2009, 09:37 AM   #7
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to tom-knox

I got PMed, didn't reply because i dont answer thread questions thru PM and i don't know this kid.

New player: iPhone 4 32gb
Closed Thread