Google chrome auto fill

Gmcsierra

In Runtime
Does google chrome save like your home address and name automatically. I noticed when I was looking around in settings that a few addresses were saved there. Probably from ordering products online. But does chrome do this automatically without a prompt?

I mean in chrome settings under auto fill it has addresses saved. All mailing addresses. I didn't save these there or was never asked to save them. I was curious if chrome automatically saves your addresses you enter for example when you purchase a item online.

Yes it is saved by default. Just like Safari, IE, Firefox, Opera, Dolphin, Chromium, Brave, Slim jet and others. It can be turned off and the data purged.

Yes it is saved by default. Just like Safari, IE, Firefox, Opera, Dolphin, Chromium, Brave, Slim jet and others. It can be turned off and the data purged.

As I understand chrome save that kind of information without asking your permission? i understand correctly?

As I understand chrome save that kind of information without asking your permission? i understand correctly?

I don't think that's enabled by default. But there is an option that does it automatically. All passwords can be deleted and the option can be disabled easily.

Back
Top Bottom