Was this a gmail virus

stevethebrain

In Runtime
Was this a gmail virus

I have been contacting chinese venders from ebay. they are mad they sent me the wrong stuff and I left negative feedback.

I have multiple gmail address's usually leave one open until the next one opens.

When the second one opens I like to close the first when I close the first I've been getting this message are you sure you want to leave this page saving may not occurred.

Same message when I completely close all windows.

I've restored went back a couple weeks and now the messaged have stopped.

When I restored I observed a bunch of critical updates should I just turn off all automatic updates like on my TVs PC. Both are still win7.

From what I understand win7 service pack sp1 will no longer be supported from M$ in January what exactly doe's this mean like in January am I then more vulnerable to virus?
Thanks for advise STB

It simply means that you cannot get any more updates from MS. That includes the critical updates.

Your Virus protect program will still be good.

It simply means that you cannot get any more updates from MS. That includes the critical updates.

Your Virus protect program will still be good.
OK I'm assumming you answered the second part of ? that's good to know I can continue using win7.

the first part w/ the gmail error message came right back kindof annoying.
Thanks celery for advise

another observation to the left of this sites www.address I see Not secure in red print what is that I've never observed it before.

Back
Top Bottom