Getting someone back

netflicker

Beta member
so i got my computer stolen a couple of weeks ago and im pretty sure it was someone that was a good friend to me. he even asked me what the password was and claimed he was asking me that so he could tell me if the password was hard enough so the person that took couldnt get it in. he's even asked some of our friends the same question. anyways.. i want to get him back. what would be the best way? it could be a virus, a fake virus, i dont give a damn i just want to get him back for stealing my $2,000 mac. the clever smart ass stole it right before i moved out of the country during a party i was throwing so i cant really do any physical damage to him and have to resort to sending computer viruses and such.

Dude your not going to be able to send any computer viruses to him. Not knowing to where it is. Espiecally being a mac. You mine as well forget that. His facebook? That might be a diffrent story. :) But I can't talk about that here. "Cough" Call the police. that Sucks you left the country, what a piece S***. I've known people that done it. Dont be afraid to call the police... It's easy..

Another +1.

Also:
he even asked me what the password was and claimed he was asking me that so he could tell me if the password was hard enough so the person that took couldnt get it in.

You've probably learnt from this (mainly mentioning it for the benefit of anyone else who might stumble across this thread), but never give your password out to someone who asks that. It's never a valid question - if I was wanting to help a friend out in that way I'd ask things like "does it contain uppercase / lowercase letters", "is it more than 8 characters long", "is it a dictionary word" that sort of thing. There's 0 need for anyone to know your password to figure out how secure it is!

Back
Top Bottom