Get Hotmail , Yahoo Aol Earthlink For Free *

Status
Not open for further replies.

stopforhelp

Solid State Member
To start of... this is no money making scam! I will be h@cking the email and giving you proof
before i ask for payment. ONLY!! if you are satisfied that i have the p@ssword shall you pay
me.

I can h@ck hotmail, msn, yahoo and rediff p@sswords!
Rules to mail me:

1) If you want a hotmail account h@cked type HOTMAIL ACCOUNT in the subject.
For yahoo type YAHOO ACCOUNT and for rediff type REDIFF ACCOUNT.

2) The bottom rock prices are $100 per account, if you want me to do your account first, in
the subject type HOTMAIL ACCOUNT BRIBE and include the bribe amount.

3) I will ma0il you in 1-7 days with the status of your request. If i have successfully
h@cked it. I will send you proof. After you are satisfied you must pay me $100 by Western
Union Money Transfer only! After i recieve payment i will send you the p@ssword.

4) The victim will not realise that he/she has been h@cked. That means i will be giving you
the original p@ssword.

5) Please do not mail me asking me to do it for FREE no matter what the reason. I will simply
delete such mails.

6) I am getting Lots of email SAYING PLEASE H@CK MY OWN EMAIL ACCOUNT AND THEN WE WILL GIVE VICTIM ID . I AM NOT ASKING YOU MONEY FIRST ONLY EMAIL ID.

I feel $100 is a very small price to pay for breaking into someones privacy. Do not mail me if
you do not agree with the above stated rules.
Thankyou

* I do not charge until you are completely sure i have the p@ssword.*
And there is no reason why i will not send you the p@ssword after recieveing the payment. I
have no use for those accounts.

My email is : [EDIT]Ineedalife@canIDownloadItOffTheNet?.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom