Flexible Ways to Bypass Windows 7 Password

lqybelly

Beta member
As the latest release of Microsoft Windows, Windows 7 became more and more popular in terms of user friendliness, stability and functionality. With the increasing Windows 7 users, the question such as "how can I bypass Windows 7 password" is getting more frequently asked. To meet their requirements, today I would like to share some ways to bypass Windows Password.

Way One: Have administrator change your password​
bypasss-windows-7-password.jpg

As we know, the one with administrator privileges can manage the passwords of all the users in Windows 7, and could be able to reset your Windows 7 password for you from within his account. If there is other person who has account with administrator level access on your computer, just call him to change the password for you.

Way Two: Bypass Windows 7 Password with Software​

bypasss-windows-7-password.jpg

It is very useful to change Windows 7 password by asking administrator to reset. But how should you do if the password you lost is the administrator one. We recommend Windows 7 Password Recovery to bypass Windows 7 Password without knowing administrator password.

Follow me to learn how it works:
Step 1: Prepare one computer which can log onto Windows with a blank CD inserted in. and launch Windows 7 Password Cracker.
Step 2: Choose "reset Windows local account password".
Step 3: Specify the device (here we tick "CD/DVD", and you can also select "USB Flash Drive" if you connect USB in the Step 1).
Step 4: Click "burn" to start the bootable CD burning.
Step 5: Insert this CD on the computer you can't access to and boot it from CD.
Step 6: You will enter the main interface of Windows 7 Password Recovery. Select the Windows installation and the user account you would like to reset password.
Step 7: Follow the wizard to remove password or create a new password.
Step 8: Reboot your PC to finish this password changing.

In a conclusion, Windows 7 Password is by far the best software to bypass Windows 7 password.

Back
Top Bottom