Encryption software that create dynamic/flexible sized container?

postcd

Banned
Hello,

i am using Truecrypt.ch to create encrypted containers, but to my knowledge these are static size and i can not resize it, so when i fill it with data. I need to create new container and move data which is not convenient. Also creating too big container is waste of disk space.

Any Windows 10 software that allows dynamic/flexible storage/container?

My target/aim is to encrypt folder and its subfolders and files (total around 1TB in size), size will grow. No one without password can read real file names or their real content.

Maybe there is other software that can do this kind of encryption. I was using EncFS, but i require decryption of whole 1TB folder structure be very fast and do not be PC resources hog for too long time. "Mounting" this folder structure would happen like once per month as i am sleeping my computer, not turning it off. But still decrypting 1TB of data on slow HDD seems bad idea comparing to Truecrypt containers which mounts in matter of seconds. So that is why i am looking for the SW similar to Truecrypt, but allows dynamic/flexible containers?

Thank You

I found that Truecrypt is able to create dynamic/flexible/"sparse" encrypted container.

dynamic-flexible-truecrypt-encrypted-container-1.gif

dynamic-flexible-truecrypt-encrypted-container-2.gif

dynamic-flexible-truecrypt-encrypted-container-3.gif

dynamic-flexible-truecrypt-encrypted-container-4.gif

Last edited:
I don't think that there is any interest in this other than your own.
Why are you posting your lack of reading abilities here?
All you had to do was read the software's instructions.

Back
Top Bottom