E mail "This site hacked"

Brookfield

Golden Master
Got this today, haven't seen a spam e-mail like this before, just begging letters, anything to be concerned about?, seems pointless as there is no contact address to click on & possibly get a virus, very odd!!-------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This site hacked by Mtki_wara_alshms <<

u can visit <<

by alah <<see you

--

You should only be concerned if this is repeated and the person want to frighten you or something ... i agree with xx_cobra_xx, you should copy and paste the email headers so that someone can maybe do a background check on the IP address ... there are a few lists of IP addresses belonging repeated spammers out there ...

dyserq said:
You should only be concerned if this is repeated and the person want to frighten you or something ... i agree with xx_cobra_xx, you should copy and paste the email headers so that someone can maybe do a background check on the IP address ... there are a few lists of IP addresses belonging repeated spammers out there ...
I deleted it, there was no sign of an IP, just that simple message, my view on it now is that some idiot put it out as a joke.
Thanks for yours & others help.

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom