defacing web sites

I'm not going to disagree that they're often, and have to be to stay alive, clever - but very strongly disagree that, as you are insinuating with this that they are Intelligent; there is a difference, however thin. If they were intelligent they would know how to use the cleverness and would not Hack. Plain examples of cleverness without intelligence happen all over the place - even around me! Even, in Year 8 we took a Maths Test; and someone beat me (AH! ;)); he got Lv 7.6 and I got Lv 7.4! Now, he's brainy and I will give you that - but he had no ideahow to use it, and all Year he sat there just to the right of me (we were sitting in order of grades, bit nasty on most people) then when SATs came I in no uncertain terms whooped his arse. I have no idea what he got but I got 8.4 and the next one down to me was not him but only got 7.8! So he actually managed to stay at the same level for a Year and a Half!

Thats my point. Do not confuse cleverness with intelligence; there is a difference.

politics said:
Man, I sure would like to know enough to someday deface a website...personal website of a friend as a prank of course, a friend who I know wont press charges LOL...

Alright man, defacing websites is all over the WWW (World Wide Web), and it leads to money costing, hatred, etc. It needs to be known how to but to be done over and over and over again is bull shit. What if somebody hacked your website and defaced it? I don't think you would be very happy, so think about what the person that you hacked would be thinking. Just like you. PISSED OFF!
Think before you hack.

Knowledge is a big responsibility.
Some rules can be bent.
Some rules can be broken.
Carefully though.

That would be true - if they did anything but do inconvenient things!

If they're a Hacker - they do that - if they don't - then they're not!

Back
Top Bottom