cookies

bufahad

Beta member
i am using a lan pc in my cookies folder i have this forlder called index its a dat file i think which has been put by the admin does this folder track my surfing and is there any need for it also if its nothing then how can i delete it if i don't have admin privilages

I don't know, you should ask your admin probably. It could easily be a file to track your Cookies - and if so its likely unless its being used at the time you can delete it - but your admin may not be happy and will probably just put it back on. Why do you want to get rid of it?

thats a file for every computer in the cookies folder, i have an extra computer that never has been hooked up to the internet and that file is there. Its alright, i think if you delete it then u won't be able to get any more cookies. But i never tried it

Nah - windows just makes another one.

Another likelyhood is that it is just a webpage in the Temporary Folder (as Cookies and Temporary Files are in there).

I don't think that it could be a webpage, because he said it was a .dat file (I'm not sure though). I doubt that it is to track you though. It's probably best just left alone...

Itsme

Back
Top Bottom