Computer Virus that Learn and Grows?

HELLFIRE452

Solid State Member
have any one ever created a computer virus that learn and grow to protect it self?
a friend i had years i was talking about computer virus and ask if any one had create
a smart Virus that learns and grows you can say like Skynet lol you never know if could
happen he said that the virus was made like a rat in a maze went one can't git through it
go back and marks off that path and goes to next one i can reminder what it was

[FONT=&quot]It is hard to get people to speak on this topic; even so, you appear to be you know what exactly you're referring to! [/FONT]

yea know and be able to do any of that is the mile hole i got jump before. i have been hit with so
mean virus it not funny any more i what learn how to stop them

I'm sure you can program it to systematically route through the directories like that, never heard of one though... One more reason to get a good antivirus...

have any one ever created a computer virus that learn and grow to protect it self?
a friend i had years i was talking about computer virus and ask if any one had create
a smart Virus that learns and grows you can say like Skynet lol you never know if could
happen he said that the virus was made like a rat in a maze went one can't git through it
go back and marks off that path and goes to next one i can reminder what it was

What I'd do personally is first off get into how anti-virus software works, create your own, decompile one of the best. Then learn how rootkits work, once again, create your own and decompile one of the best and see how they work. Finally, once you can see in the programming what the rootkits do and what the antiviruses look for, use these things as the fitness function for a genetic program and then the virus should learn more inventive ways of subverting them automatically.

You've got one hell of a job ahead of you. Genetic programming is HARD!

Creating a computer virus with artificial intelligence is completely out of question (unless you're a genius).

Most viruses these days are just 13 year olds trying to spread their rats (Darkcomet servers).

You will be long time dead and gone before a virus has Intelligence:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom