computer time 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeetskeet!

Beta member
My colleague is absolutely correct as usual, do notask how to hack into computers, Illegal. ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................... OK, my parents put a this program called computer time 1.0 and parents set limits on ur time and logs of ur profile when time is up. I have tried removing the program, creating new windows profile etc. any suggestions to remove or add more time?

there is also an admin password which if i could get into i could add time, but i cant get pw.

THis was already locked in an another thread. Forget it. We're not going to tell you. Look it up somewhere else. edit... as setis said, don't ask and I won't show you the door.... great quote, btw, setis. veni, vedi, vici! If I had the power to lock, I would... lol...

as Jac006 said...

sorry and al, but the security hacking forum is about preventing security breaches/hacking and anaysin gstuff to do with that rather than encouraging and promoting...

If you want to do bad stuff you've come to the wrong place...
Sucks, I know... but thats how it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom