computer expert needed

ultiron

Beta member
WHen I go on c/document and settings/ I have 7 different administators. I think that this is slowing down my computer. My friend says it may have something to do with partioning. What is this and how can I delete excess administrators off my computer.
and are there any way to make my computer faster
this imformation may help
DRIVE:C HP PAVILION total size 32.7GB free space 11.9GB
DRIVE D HE RECOVERY total size 4.55GB free space 455MB
please help!1 thanks, ultiron

well you have come to the right place :)

7 Admins that crazy, logon your mail Admin account (the one you want to keep) and goto:

Contol Pannel > User Accounts

You can click on the username and delete them from there or if the Admins are not listed try:

Contol Pannel > Administrative Tools > Computer Management

Find the folder on the left-hand side named:
Local users and groups

when you click that click on the folder named Users and to delete a user right-click them are select delete.

Let me add...

You should log on as the admin that was created when the os was installed. The rest appear to be add ons.
I sure hope this is your machine or we're gonna be in the soup...

In the soup is a colloquial phrase meaning in trouble.

As far as the folders inside of the documents and seting folder goes.

You can safely delete any folder inside of that folder, and if indeed the user does exit and logs on their profile folder will be recreated at logon.

how did you end up with 7 administrators? if you don't add them, they shouldn't be there. i'm suspecting foul play, call the master-at-arms.

i don't think they are admins, may them services or maybe the PC company make loads just incase a few don't let them log in? Are they have a password?

Back
Top Bottom