Chrome profiles merge

Gmcsierra

In Runtime
If 2 people share a computer and each have their own chrome profile and google accounts. Is it possible that when the other person uses the computer when your profile is still signed in and they try and login if your passwords and bookmarks merge together? I read that this has happened on google forums but when I look at my desktop chrome when you disconnect your account the whole browser is gone. So don't understand how this happens. Does anyone know how this happens?

This is not as specific as my previous post. I'm just curious is it possible and how. Read multiple threads about it and just don't see how it happens. So asking if anyone else does or if it has happened to them. Maybe google has update their security settings and it used to be a issue.

If 2 people share a computer and each have their own chrome profile and google accounts. Is it possible that when the other person uses the computer when your profile is still signed in and they try and login if your passwords and bookmarks merge together? I read that this has happened on google forums but when I look at my desktop chrome when you disconnect your account the whole browser is gone. So don't understand how this happens. Does anyone know how this happens?
It doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom