Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Cyber Safety and Computer Security
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-03-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
In Runtime
Default Cannot delete a screensaver

I've gone to start>add/remove programs , and tried to delete this thing , but doesn't work.I've sent four e-mails to the company, but haven't received a reply. Scenic reflections is the name of the web site . Fantasy world 3-d screen saver, is what I'm trying to get rid of.

jetsmell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:27 PM   #2
Solid State Member
Default Re: Cannot delete a screensaver

I had sort of the same problem and was told Ccleaner is a helpful tool. You said you went through the Add/Remove Programs list and tried to remove it that way. Ccleaner sort of works the same way...but for me it actually worked.

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

Try it out and let me know if this helped.
Comptronic is offline   Reply With Quote