Which is better

I would recommend Avast or Avira Antivir. Not lagging up my computer. They have found stuff that some other antiviruses haven't found. Both are free, though you need to make a free registration with Avast to continue using it.

Out of those three, Kasperskey is the only one that isn't useless, Every PC that comes in full of viruses has Norton spazzing in he corner cause it can't control shit lol

1. Avast!
2. AVG
3. NOD32
4. Webroot
5. Kasperskey

I'd stick to numbers 1. or 2. Norton has way too much overhead, IMO, and drags the system down. Plus they've had a bad reputation leaving behind temp definition folders, sometimes taking up 8 GB of space for old data it doesn't access anymore.

I have had AVG, AVAST and spybot search and destroy. I can honestly say that free anti virus don't get rid of ALL viruses. I have AVG and AVAST on my pc at the same time and had a huge problem with malware and spy ware neither was able to detect a problem. My friend put spybot search and destroy on my which got rid of all the malware and spyware but doesn't detect much else. Norton deals with all of them.

Well, for starters, you shouldn't ever have more than one 'Anti-virus' program installed at once. AVG and Avast will cancel eachother out with their realtime protection. I've been using Avast! for years, and have never had a single virus on my PC with it.

Avast + AVG = bad

Avast + MBAM = Perfect

AVG + MBAM = Perfect

MSE + MBAM = Sufficient.

Back
Top Bottom