Backdoor Trojan HELP !

wedgmond

Beta member
Hey! I've posted about this before but was all done wrong and named wrong so not many of you would of saw it lol!
Well the last 4 days my computer has been running like a bag ! slowly and slowly its getting worse and i need to sort it now, Just since it more and more things are getting worse like can't go on some website's can't download things as it's stopping it ! Norton the over day noticed it as it popped up down the bottom right hand side I've ran Norton, Spy bot and Mal wear byte and none of em found it ! i don't no what to do now i might just stand on my laptop and insurance claim it ! if any one has any idea how to help me please help lol

Thank You :) Adam

First, can you be more specific, what did Norton find. Second, try running AVG and HJT and post the logs. Third, can you please tell us if you have suspicious processes running in the background like more than usual system processes or all number processes?

sorry I've been getting pissed off way to easy. lol I'm at work 13hrs a day with some shitty people so im done posting tell I go back to the states..

Back
Top Bottom