Avoiding Hackers

awwwww, like that really hurt's. More meager and weak insult's that do nothing but amuse me.

Aahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

eyelfixit said:
awwwww, like that really hurt's. More meager and weak insult's that do nothing but amuse me.

Aahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

funny to me to bro. i like when her hollow head bashes in the headboard as i bang her in the arse. i gotta teach the beiotch to swallow then you make out wit her! ah ha ha ha ha ha

That pretty funny, I guess you think your dreams are coming to reality.

Unfortunatly My woman has class and would know better. Guess you should keep dreaming eh?

eyelfixit said:
That pretty funny, I guess you think your dreams are coming to reality.

Unfortunatly My woman has class and would know better. Guess you should keep dreaming eh?

yo bro, you dream of a classy chick not street trash like ur wife! chicks like ur wife ya just slap around n sexually abuse!

Now now..No need for fighting :) Specialy on the internet! The internet is mostly for talking shit but for fighting blah!

Di3 ! >:}

Why avoid hackers? Alot of hackers know alot about computers and can help you with your problems, Why not just avoid black hat hackers?

Hackers having feelings too!

Okay, this thread got a little off the track..
For a real answer here:

You can't really. No matter what you secure your computer with a hacker will get in if he or she wants to. All I can say is keep your fiels encrypted, don't open attachments, don't connect to anybody, use proxies, and read all the security books you can find.

DevilHack said:
Okay, this thread got a little off the track..
For a real answer here:

You can't really. No matter what you secure your computer with a hacker will get in if he or she wants to. All I can say is keep your fiels encrypted, don't open attachments, don't connect to anybody, use proxies, and read all the security books you can find.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom