Any Action Needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norton is a resource hog, You are always harassed with notifications asking you to pay when you can something that is free and better and is not worth using. When I brought my last laptop it came with Norton and slowed it down like nothing else..

i agree with you BK that that there are free and better alternatives.
But actually it's not much a resource hog anymore. you can go look up some RAM and CPU usage charts.

If you want to see a bad protective resource hog of an AV, check out McAfee.
I stand by my words when i say:

McAfee is a bad Anti-Virus software in comparison to other payed and even FREE Anti-Virus software.
-Tony Atzen (aka BikerEcho) June 2014

Last edited:
Norton is a resource hog, You are always harassed with notifications asking you to pay when you can something that is free and better and is not worth using. When I brought my last laptop it came with Norton and slowed it down like nothing else..

Norton a resource hog, not likely & I think you should honestly read some independent reviews that compare products before making nonsense comments, as for annoying messages to buy product that is normal for any trial product installed on PC, Notebooks, Tablets etc, need I say more on that.
Just because the product is free does not mean it is the best, I wish it was but unfortunately it is not.

I must be running some great Laptops & PC's as their performance is certainly not impacted any way by Norton internet security suit being used on them.

My last comment to you is that I'm not saying Norton is the best program but it ranks up there with the top software available, I have used other vendors software & reason being I use Norton is that I pay $15.00 AUD each year to cover 3 PC's, very cheap but I will leave that for you to work out how I do it.

It's not a bad AV sure.

you know, is an old thread. Plz don't brink back dead threads unless you have valid now input to add.
Not trying to be an ass. just saying. :)
BTW, Welcome to our forum. hope you will like it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom