which antivirus program is the best?

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Hotmail is still in a partnership with microsoft (or something like that).
Microsoft brought it; its now part of the MSN Group - a Free Service against the MSN E-Mail service.

Haha! Gmail! :D Yaw so crazeee. You do know about the E-mail Reading Software and Advertising Software in it don't you?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Microsoft brought it; its now part of the MSN Group - a Free Service against the MSN E-Mail service.

Haha! Gmail! :D Yaw so crazeee. You do know about the E-mail Reading Software and Advertising Software in it don't you?

Nothing can match the spam delivered by hotmail lol.

Still only a pathetic 2mb compared to Yahoo!'s 100. They're apparently upgrading everyone's to 250 but I see no evidence so far!

dahonored1 said:
can someone plz tell me which anti virus programs is the best? My computer is infected with loads of viruses everyday, i need ur help! thank you!

For help in choosing an antivirus scanner you might want to look at these independent review sites:

AV-Comparatives.org (click "Comparatives" to view their latest results; direct linking to that page is not allowed by them);
AV-Test.org;
Virus Bulletin;
Virus.gr

Kaspersky seems to be one of the top AV scanners, even if they are a bit spendy (US$47).

Are you using any other type of protection? Spybot-S&D? Ad-Aware? SpywareBlaster or SpywareGuard? IE-SPYAD? Which browser do you use? Sorry for all of these questions but it will help people to better tailor their responses to your needs and wishes.

Back
Top Bottom