which antivirus program is the best?

Lord Kalthorn said:
NOOO!!! Don't use Google Toolbar - MSN Toolbar stops Popups and won't check your computer for advertising information.

I was just tellin' ya what I've heard, I will know now to not use Google Toolbar.

*checks out toolbar*

Seems pretty nice, I just noticed that the computers here at school use the Google Toolbar.

I'd like the MSN one for at home, so I can get on my MSN acct..

That'd be nice.

Get more out of Hotmail® by supersizing your storage to 2GB, adding alerts and more.

Dang, that's a lot, I don't really know why you would need that much, maybe if you were a small buisness or something. I derno.

Lol; and you get a far more safe MSN Address. And Outlook Connector for the Browser's E-Mail Service so you can pick up your POP3 E-Mails.

2Gigs is good to say: my Inbox is 2Gigs.

The only email address I ever have trouble with spam on is hotmail.

Don't start LK lol. I'll admit the spam filter catches most of it but the spam filter also takes out any from my mates who are sending me pictures.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
The only email address I ever have trouble with spam on is hotmail.

Don't start LK lol. I'll admit the spam filter catches most of it but the spam filter also takes out any from my mates who are sending me pictures.

I had exactly the same problem. It came to the extent that I was getting more spam as days went on, atleast half the emails I recieved from friends while I was using Hotmail I didn't even get because Hotmail saw them as spam. Thats why I moved onto Yahoo and Gmail services. Better spam protection and more space without me having to screw around with Outlook Express. (Yes, I know that Hotmail will soon be upgrading the amount of space they give, but right now - Hotmail is still stuck at 2mb).

Rocker said:
I had exactly the same problem. It came to the extent that I was getting more spam as days went on, atleast half the emails I recieved from friends while I was using Hotmail I didn't even get because Hotmail saw them as spam. Thats why I moved onto Yahoo and Gmail services. Better spam protection and more space without me having to screw around with Outlook Express. (Yes, I know that Hotmail will soon be upgrading the amount of space they give, but right now - Hotmail is still stuck at 2mb).
Thats why you should get an @msn! :D

i use horsemail now though im register to this site with a hotmail account which i only use for registering to stuff

Back
Top Bottom