Antivir is a misleading anti-spyware application that reports false or exaggerated system security threats and infections to make you think that your computer is infected with malware.
1. Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware software
2. Install Malwarebytes
’ Anti-Mawlare program;
3. Follow the instructions and pick “default” options as those are the best options for you;
4. Choose to “Update” and “Launch” Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware during the installation process;
5. After the program is installed and updated, it will automatically launch;
6. If you feel it’s necessary or if the update process failed during installation, then click “Update” once again in the software’s homescreen;
7. Click “Scan” and make sure that it’s a complete scan;
8. After the scan is complete, click to “Show Results”;
9. Mark all threats detected by Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and then click “Remove Selected”;
10. The threats will now be removed and you will have to restart your computer.