AAA spyware/adware/trojan virus problem

nirig

Beta member
i have a problem with a lot of spyware, adware and trojan viruses on my laptop they are always being quarenteened but never clean why is this and can you help me.

i rekon all you need to do is download Ad-aware spyware remover, this is free and you can get it from www.lavasoft.com. i've picked up a couple of spyware related things on my PC with this. if you have nortons anti-virus installed, i'd recommend that you run live-update with that, then run a virus scan after you've had it updated.

Good Luck!

I had norton but my mum changed it to this new one and its really anoying me it keeps popping up with this message about a virus and its the same on each time.

i have had other people talk to me but they can't help you are the first person with an answer.

lol... nick, no one is going to reply INSTANTLY.

this boy is need of someone to reply to his problem, but nick...as i have said before, why dont you just get a computer tech to come around to your house and have a look at da prob you are having? :-o

haha nick go back to your computer and give me my pencil case, hey no more messages because the owners hate this sorta stuff on here. i think...?

What he just said is bull he is a lanky shit who lives in a garbage truck at tweed heads with his orange brother.

nick its called tall, i dont live in a garage, yes my brother is orange, but not that orange, and whats wrong with tweed heads!? oi now thats enough, go onto one of your kiddy gaming sites

ok considering you have win xp...1st turn off system restore by: start/right click my comp. properties/uncheck box

then reboot 2 safe mode: right after copm. logo/hit f8 or re-peat hit to get 2 safe mode

once there/run anti-virus program....should do the trick

one more thing: when your comp. boots back-up turn back on the system restore...

< safe mode is a great place 2 run spyware/anti-virus/ programs. >

Back
Top Bottom