4 error issues here.

TheeOx

In Runtime
Hi all.

I get theses error messages:
0x8000FFFF &
0x80070570
Plus I have a problem with WINWOOD .EXE and finally Trojan.Drivus.

Can anyone help me get rid of these issues?

Thanks!
Thee
:flowers:

load up safemode with networking, download and run malwayebuytes and eset security to remove the moody files, then look to run root kit removal tools and a program called undll that removes any moody dlls from the pc.

Finaly run a sfc /scannow test to check and replace system files.

Links are Below.

Remove Infected DLL "Dynamic Link Libraries" with ESET UnDLL Remover by Britec - YouTube
Malwarebytes
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Download Software
RogueKiller - Geeks to Go Forums

Kind Regards

load up safemode with networking, download and run malwayebuytes and eset security to remove the moody files, then look to run root kit removal tools and a program called undll that removes any moody dlls from the pc.

Finaly run a sfc /scannow test to check and replace system files.

Links are Below.

Remove Infected DLL "Dynamic Link Libraries" with ESET UnDLL Remover by Britec - YouTube
Malwarebytes
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Download Software
RogueKiller - Geeks to Go Forums

Kind Regards

Thank you, sir. Yer Kind Regards are indeed welcome and I shall do the safe mode thing. The UnDLL, after its downloaded, do I just let it look for nasty .dll's or do I have to hunt them down manually?

Again, thanks a lot!
Thee Ox:)

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Oh..can you suggest any other root kit removal tools?
Thanks!!

Combofix is good for the advanced users, however you need good
Knowledge in the subject and able to replace system files as viruses tend to attach themselves to system files and combofix will just delete them this has happened in the past anti-virus software cleans instead of deletes so that method is only good for high skilled technicians. Like I or you
Kind Regards

Back
Top Bottom