Is a $100 too much to pay for virus removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prevention is better than Cure. Install a good Antivirus & Cloud Backup software to protect your PC from virus attack & hard disk crash.

Prevention is better than Cure. Install a good Antivirus & Cloud Backup software to protect your PC from virus attack & hard disk crash.[/QUOTE

Prevention definitely. If you want a good security package on your computer you have to pay for it. You get minimal protection with free anti virus software. Don't think you are fully protected when you pay nothing for certain free software because you are not. Unfortunately the majority of users out there believe they are safe with free security software. The reality is "you pay for what you get". You always did. There are no exceptions simply because it's computer world.

One nasty virus slips by and you will end up paying to have it removed. Don't assume you can just save your critical files and re-load your entire operating system because the virus is probably attached to one or more of the files you will be saving. You will then re-infect your machine when re-loading your saved files.

A mere 100 bucks is not unreasonable payment to rid your machine of a critically disabling virus. This is far more though than paying for a decent quality security package in the first place.

I just recently got this crazy ass virus on my computer, I mean I couldn't even keep my computer on for more than 5 minutes, anyways, i found this guy that fixed it for a $100 dollars. It works great now but did i pay too much?

If you are happy with result then it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom