Zune 80GB

culexor

Daemon Poster
edit: SOLD!

Selling my Zune. Got it 2/1/08. I've babied this thing since the day I got it. It's never even been in my pocket before (hard to believe, I know.). Whenever I would bring it to school it would be in a compartment in my backpack, whenever I brought it on a trip, I lived in a double layer of (clean) socks. Comes with everything that I bought it with, box, headphones (+zune official headphone bag, 2 sets of additional earplug things, RECEIPT + 2 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY, etc. No scratches, only a tiny dent on the bottom left corner. Glass screen and every thing else in perfect condition.

cimg0242largegi1.jpg

CIMG0071small.png

CIMG0138.png

The ones i took tonight (shows everything it comes with) here
there are a lot of them and i was too lazy to post them all.

PRICE: $200

at the moment i accept paypal. i dont really know how money orders work or anything. so i just want to keep it simple and do paypal. you could send me $200 worth of visa gift cards lol.

can i trust that if i send you one of vista gift cards you won't gip me?

yes, you can trust me. ive been a member here for over 2 years. i am flexible for however you want to make the trade.

edit: someone from craigslist made an offer. please pm me, you are still first priority.

ok my next check in 5 days if thats to late, then forget about it ,i really don't want to hold you up.

ok let me talk to the local guy and ill see what his deal is. ill let you know what happens

Back
Top Bottom