Xbox 360. Wireless Remote, HD w/ Receipt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

david76008

Baseband Member
I got this Xbox as a present back in Summer but never touched it since I was never home. So I never decided to open it since all I played was for about 10-15 mins every night on my xbox. So I was waiting to maybe give it as a present for Christmas, but all of my cousins already have one!! :mad: So I'll let you guys have the opportunity to own one if you haven't already.

This 360 is BRAND NEW! With the Microsoft seal still there. I also got the receipt showing full price from Target.

I believe it comes with:
-(1)Wireless Remote
-Xbox Live Headset
-Hard Drive w/ cable
-And all manuals, papers, etc.

Anyways, here are some pictures. I am open to any offers. I really don't want to trade, but open to anything good.

DSC02159.jpg

DSC02162.jpg

Maybe if it was used. This comes with all the warranties, papers, etc. BRAND NEW. Good luck findng one for less than $200.

well...I see yours and I'll pay $180. Don't tell us what it's worth, btw, we are the consumer, we set the price. ;)

jbranum said:
well...I see yours and I'll pay $180. Don't tell us what it's worth, btw, we are the consumer, we set the price. ;)

Your right. Ummm no. Thanks for the offer thou.

Do you accept trades, i have a laptop forsale with: 512mb ram, amd mobile sempron, 40gb hdd, if you accept trades that is. Thanks.

EDIT: PM me if you want to work out a deal, i wouldnt mind having a 7th 360.. :p

hey man, i sent you a link with a video showing my laptop i would like to trade? you got off aim? please lmk via aim whats up bro, thank you! :-D

I would offer $250 for it, but I don't have the money. Still broke. :(

Jtom, why do you need another one? Don't you already have a whole ton?

alvino said:
I would offer $250 for it, but I don't have the money. Still broke. :(

Jtom, why do you need another one? Don't you already have a whole ton?
i have plenty, but it looks like i will be trading him my laptop for it. Thanks for viewing the topic. :p

jtom617 said:
i have plenty, but it looks like i will be trading him my laptop for it. Thanks for viewing the topic. :p

I think you misinterpreted what I meant. I wasn't planning to buy it, obviously because I'm broke. :p When I was asking you that question, it was because you said it would be your 7th one, so I was just wondering why you wanted another one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom