Xbox 360 Modding Service

I don't think anyone here will believe you in less you post a picture of the inside of your Xbox 360 with the mod chip installed and a piece of paper with your ComputerForums username on it in the picture and with the equipment needed to preform such a task of modding a 360.

Other than that, I don't think they will give a person who "MIGHT" try to scam their Xbox 360.
You do know that this whole thread kinda shows that?
EDIT: Post below is proof, sorry but the situation was wayyyyy to weird.

There is no modchip. Its all firmware flashing. Modchips are old news. I got the guy I just did his xbox to comment on my youtube video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5tfKJmQfVQ

He mailed it to me from Illinois. I got it, flashed it, and mailed it back to him. He's happy with it. I understand that people are afraid of me stealing their xbox, but I'm giving my name and address when I am tell the person where to send it to. I HAVE NO NEED FOR ANYBODY'S XBOX!! Just so everybody knows. I am just trying to make some money on the side so I can get my car painted. CoFree is a real guy. He helped me learn all of this and is there for me if I hit any walls. Mike from Illinios, the xbox I just flashed, trusted me and didn't get ripped off. I got caught up in a scam last year trying to sell a speaker, it was overseas and sent me a bogus cashiers check. I know whats out there guys. I'm about to turn 20, I've been modding since I was 15. Sometimes you just have to put your uneasiness aside and trust some people every now and then.

I can take a short video of me playing a backup, but people will just say that I have another xbox somewhere thats playing the original game. I'll try to make it as visible as possible. Give me a couple hours.

Edit: Heres the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFYQ67IOhrk

I modded my 360 myself, but maybe you can answer my question.

I flashed my firmware and everything, and I've been playing a backup of Bully. However, this game has some bugs that make it freeze, and a patch came out yesterday over Xbox Live that would be really nice to have. If I reconnect my Xbox to Live, what are the chances of me getting banned while downloading the patch?

what firmware do you have? if you have 1.4 you'll be safe. anything else you have a greater chance of getting banned. like i said, the new firmware is undetectable, its the bad rips that are causing people to get banned.

Back
Top Bottom