WTT: liquid cooling for graphics card

jtom617

In Runtime
hi guys, i'm lookign to trade my water cooling setup for a graphics card, the first guy i have talked to this about is "THEpiGUY" but he has to ask his parents on the deal, i figured why not throw the offer up on the forums because i might be able to breach a better deal. I haven't had this water cooling very long, so it's pretty much like new. i have had a total useage time of about 4 weeks. other than that it has been in a box. Here is what i have to offer:

comes with CPU block, VGA/Chipset Block, tubing, 5 1/4 bay reservoir, expensive pump with a mini reservoir on it, and a 120mm Radiator

chipset
pump
radiator
reservoir
tubing
cpu block

note, that pump isn't the pump you would be getting, i paid 40 dollars extra for a mini reservoir on it. :D

right now i am open for trading for a graphics card, i have a terrible x550, and a new graphics card is on the top of my list. i am open for a even trade, or if the card is worth less, or the cooling, cash is fine to even it out. ;)

definately. you MIGHT need a different adapter to get it to work with your motherboard, i will check tonight if the new intel bracket is there. i have a AM2 and 939 adapter, and socket A, and the old intel, but let me check for you.

"THEpiGUY" and i have managed to work out a trade, so for now this liquid cooling kit is PENDING

jtom617 said:
"THEpiGUY" and i have managed to work out a trade, so for now this liquid cooling kit is PENDING
deal fell through on his end. It's still available. :cool: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom